Sunday 27 May 2012

Farewell fine friend.

Today I finished clearing my desk in preparation for dismantling the studio next week for our degree show. It only feels like yesterday that I was posting pictures of my desk on here at the start of the year! Since then is has served my uncomplainingly as I systematically piled more and more mess onto it's large surface area. I honestly don't know when I'll next have a desk so fine.....or, indeed, have a desk at all! I should really have a movie-montage-moment here with pictures of all the good time me and my desk have spent together. Instead, here are a few pictures of my desk after it had been completely gutted (I thought that would be less cheesey and more.....hard hitting, poignant, really evoke the sense of sadness ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment