Friday 28 September 2012

Goodluck little envelopes being whisked through Royal Mail!

So, I've been all productive! Tomorrow I'll be taking my first steps to actually contacting potential clients by sending these 11 babies off into the scary world of art directors with business and post cards inside. It's not an extensive list, only really A-B of publishers and a couple of other magazines etc. but it's a start! To be honest, as I cut out all the envelopes individually by hand, it would have been difficult with much more...well, not so much difficult as time consuming and laborious which is what the tutors were always telling us not to do but....I want to make a good impression darn it! I just have to keep telling myself that the worst that can happen is that I'll hear nothing, but I also have that horrible voice in my head that's telling me they'll turn around and tell me that I'm a fraud! As I asked you to cross your fingers for me before, maybe you could cross your toes this time?





No comments:

Post a Comment